Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Denver super8

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaunceytanton's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wondering if anybody in denver needs help or is making super 8 films in denver, co? I'd like to get involved and hold the microphone or whatever.. thanks, chauncey tanton

  2. #2
    Inactive Member agingeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't know how far you're willing to commute, but I'm a young and stupid high school student and I'm getting equipment together for my first super8 short. The thing is that I live in Fort Collins, so travel would be an issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •